Monday, August 11, 2008

Candy or "Nandy" as they like to say






I admit I give my kids candy but only after a certain time of day. I had some candy too close to the edge of the counter obviously because they found it and had some. When I asked Kam how Kinsee got some "nandy" he just replied "I don't know, she just had it". Right.... I then look to her and she is shoving some in her mouth hoping that I won't notice and then looks at me like "what?" It's so funny when they try to blame things on the other one like I won't know what they are doing. I mean, who hasn't blamed a sibling for something. It's the look of "she can't tell I had any and I didn't do it. that makes me laugh. Love kids...

1 comment:

J~ said...

So dang cute. I do see the fishes! I need some kam and kinsee hugs!