I love it when my kids are sleeping because they are so cute and peaceful. But I do love them awake too, when they are laughing and smiling. Kamden is becoming harder to catch on film, do we still say film when it's all digital? Anyways...he runs when I try to take a picture of him but I did catch him "napping" with Kinsee. He's so funny when he pretends to be sleeping he snores so loudly thinking "I'm fooling mom". But I remember doing that too, must be an ingrained part of childhood that you don't need to be taught you just do. Kinsee's pictures of her laughing were so cute to me. I love laughing kids because it's contagious and makes me laugh too. And who doesn't need a good laugh? Hope all of you find some time to laugh today and make the most of those moments.
But for FYI, Kinsee fights falling asleep more than any other kid I know. She just refuses until she can't keep her eyes open any longer but man she'll try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love to go in Sawyer's bedroom after she goes to sleep and just watch her. Children our angles here on earth.
Post a Comment