Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

We had a good Father's Day yesterday. Larry was able to celebrate with all the kids and I around him. We had some of his favorite foods and then played and enjoyed time together. I had to work for a bit but was able to listen to the laughter and laugh along with them. I'm so grateful he got to have all the kids here with him. With Larry being sick it was nice that he felt well enough to enjoy time with the family. Some days are better than others but overall he's doing well. We love you Larry Dean! You're a wonderful father and have blessed the lives of many. Happy Father's Day to you! And Happy Father's day to our Daddy's, Larry Saling Sr and Robert Eoff! Y'all have blessed our lives and many others with your caring thoughtful spirits! Love you!

No comments: