Monday, June 18, 2012

Family Pictures

Here are some of the family pictures I liked from yesterday. It was too hot to take pictures outside but we did get a couple, one of which is good. The others were inside which is fine. I'm hoping to get a few more family photos taken before the girls leave in July. The younger kids have taken their pictures and the older girls will get their individuals will be done this week. Then I hope to get some more family photos in. I'm glad these turned out ok though. With the kids getting older and busier it's hard for us all to get together very often. I love the fun pictures as well as the serious ones. I'm just glad a few turned out. With kids of all ages it's hard to get everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same time! Thank you kids for helping me out to get the pictures I wanted! Thanks Larry for being patient too! Thanks Jen for taking the pictures! I love my family and our time together. Wish it could happen more often but cherish the times it does. Here's to our crazy Saling Crew!

No comments: