Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sealed for 1 year


A year ago on September 11th Larry and I were Sealed to each other and our children for Time and All Eternity. What a special day that was. How blessed I am to have been able to be sealed to those I love for Forever. It was wonderful to see us all dressed in white and together as a family. I'm grateful for our extended family who came to support us and be with us on that special day. I love the temple and I love that the kids remember being in the temple and together as a family. I feel such peace knowing that we will be together forever. Life hasn't gotten any easier since we were sealed but answers have come forth. We know more of why Larry's been sick. I've lost my job, as of Sept 30th, but feel hopeful that another will come to me. My sister has come to live with us and help us out. I was able to work from home for a while to help my husband and kids out. There have been blessings to go along with the trials. The gospel is true and the temple ordinances or special and important. I love my family. I love the temple. I love the gospel. I'm thankful for prayer and tithing and the blessings that come from both. I will keep the faith and fight the good fight because Eternity is the Greatest of all Gifts and so worth all the effort it takes to achieve it. Love you Larry Dean. Love you Kaijsa, Kaitlyn, Kira, Kamden, Kinsee, Kaileigh and Kallen. I love you Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for blessing me so greatly.

No comments: