We got to spend Jen's birthday cheering for our two favorite football teams playing each other! BYU and Univ TX! No matter who won we won. So half the family wore Blue for BYU and the other half wore Burnt Orange for TX. We had some fun football food and Kaitlyn made Jen a yummy chocolate chip cheesecake. The Jones family came over to watch the game and celebrate with us. I had to work during the game and that night but was able to hang out with her during the day. Jen and I took the 4 little ones to the Mall to play, we shopped a bit, ate lunch out and went swimming in Chandler. It was a fun day I think. Maybe not exactly how she wanted to spend it but we were all together as a family. Plus our team won! BYU was doing very well the first half and then TX took over and won during the second half.
Happy Birthday Jen! We love you and appreciate all you do for our family. I'm thankful to have you as my sister and friend. You're amazing. It may not have been a dream birthday but we did have some fun. I hope you have a wonderful year and that you had fun. I look forward to creating dinners from the yummy cookbook we got for you.
Love you seester from the tips of your long cute hair to the tips of your pinky toes that don't have nails. LOL



No comments:
Post a Comment