Saturday, February 26, 2011
Kaijsa
Our daughter Kaijsa could use some prayers and even fasting in her behalf. Our family too if you want to include us all. :) Kaijsa is in the hospital to get help for several different issues. We are sad to see her go through this but know she must. We hope the family can grow closer through all these trials and so far so good. She will not be graduating this year but will hope to catch up and graduate next year. The road will be long and difficult but we know she can do it, especially with love and support from family and friends. We will keep you posted on how she is doing and when she may be coming home, right now she is doing ok and we have no idea how long she'll be in there. Thank you again for supporting and loving us all. We love you Kaijsa and we know that this too shall pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Rachel I am so sorry! I hope that she feels better and heals very soon...I know you didn't mention what is going on but I believe that everything happens for a reason and makes us stronger! Let me know if you need anything!!
oohhhh sweet Saling family! I hope everything works out and quickly!! Kaijsa we love you and hope you get well soon! Love you all.
We wish kasijsa the best and hope she will work and getting better. Our prayers always with all of you
Hi, this is Judy/Wendalore/Lotus - so glad to see that Kaijsa is in the hospital. I would like to know - did I help with getting her problem known to your family? I spent a LOT of time on it, trying so hard to get people to talk to her on Yahoo Answers, and then searching for her on the Internet and finally finding a family Blog to post on. I lost my daughter last summer to suicide, and my heart is still broken and probably always will be, and so I felt so strongly about Kaijsa's plight. A lot of people posted that they thought she was making it all up. Her posts were SO distressing and graphic that people couldn't believe it, I guess. Please email me judithlee2@verizon.net. I live in Northampton, MA. I'm almost 70 years old, not a spring chicken, rather an older hen, but am young in face and in heart.
Tell Kaijsa that I am in touch on Yahoo Answers with a couple of the people who cared about her. I will let them know about this. They were disillusioned when it was posted that it was all lies, and they thought they had wasted their time in trying to help her.
Well, gotta go now. Didn't go to work today b/c of the ice!
I will be praying for Kaijsa. She never wrote to me personally, but she did make me one of her contacts. God bless her, and help her to figure out what's been going on with her. Plenty of therapy, I recommend. She must be so distressed about something!!!
Judy
Oh, now I'm under the name of "Naomi" That is my departed daughter's name!!
Strange. Well, I've left her various accounts up. You could read her obituary by Googling Naomi Shea. or Naomi Howard Shea, I forget. I'll still get emails at her email address, but not as soon. I'm afraid to "sign out" of her named account b/c it looks like I'll lose unsaved material if I do that. But it really is Judy Shea. judithlee2@verizon.net
Post a Comment