Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010



We decorated pumpkins before I went in to have Kallen. The little ones loved coloring their pumpkins. Kait decided to carve hers and did a great job. Kait's first time carving and then she cooked the seeds. Very yummy...good job Kait!

I was able to come home from the hospital on the day of our Ward's Trunk-or-Treat. I took the pics while Kaijsa got them all ready. Thank you Kaijsa! Everyone looks fantastic. My cute little fairies and my strong Transformer. They were so excited to go out and get candy. Kam was like, "this is the best halloween ever!" I love my kids. I love Halloween. Tomorrow the community is doing something, we may or may not attend. There was a chili cook-off that the kids enjoyed while I stayed home relaxing with Kallen and Larry. I love my family.

Larry's having a rough time but is resting and trying to get better. Sure hope he can heal fast. He starts physical therapy on Monday.

Love you Saling Crew! Happy Halloween!

No comments: