
So I've changed the spelling of his name. Kallen Dean Saling is still growing and is a little ahead of the game. Last week due to all we've been going through I went into Pre-Term Labor. I don't know why the possibility of losing my job, selling the house, packing, moving, unpacking, heat of 117, change in hours at work, going into an office to work, long commutes, taking care of family, going to UT for a funeral, the girls court case and general life would cause problems with the pregnancy. LOL. So 3 days in the hospital, lots of meds to stop the contractions, meds to help the growth of his lungs and getting over a virus are helping me feel better. I'm still short of breath and not able to do a ton but I am at home and we are both doing well. Kallen is 4 lbs now according to the U/S I got yesterday. And yes there is still only 1 baby boy in there despite my beautiful fluffy belly as Kamden calls it.
Kaijsa is doing well in school. She is enjoying seminary and is still playing the piano although I'm sure not as often as she'd like to be.
Kaitlyn is also doing well in school. She is a bit ahead of the game since being home-schooled last year. She is also getting involved in the school Drama Club and auditioning for a role in Peter Pan. She hasn't decided what role but she is excited.
Both girls are ready to get involved in YW and have started to make some friends.
Kira we don't talk to often enough but is enjoying school and still very involved in a variety of activities.
Kamden is being tested for speech therapy and will finish the testing in September. He will then be starting a Pre-K program in Oct some time most likley. This will be good for him. He has become quite the little helper around the house and with his younger sisters. His personality is also starting to shine through and he is so funny.
Kinsee Belle is smart and sassy as ever. She tends to pick on the siblings more than help them but she will help out. She loves to help around the house and play.
Kai has started walking! She took off just before she turned 14 months. She's my late bloomer in the milestones but is so laid back we don't worry too much. She is a jokester and funny. She is so cute walking around.
Larry is doing well. He's adjusting the the dry and hot but is a big help around the house and with the kids. He dislocated his shoulder playing with them the other day and is recovering but a trooper. The kids love playing with him.
I will get pics up of the house. I promise. I just have a lot to catch up on and do at the moment. Plus working nights really does take it's toll and make me tired. So please continue to be patient and I will do what I can as I can. I have scanned a pic of Kallen that the Dr did yesterday. He is such a cutie!



3 comments:
Sounds like all is well. You have got to be exhausted, Rachel! My goodness. Can't wait to see pictures of y'all and your house.
3D ultrasounds are so cool. Wish they had those when I had babies. You can get an idea of what his little face looks like.
-h
I haven't been on the blog FOREVER so it took me a while to get updated on you guys! I'm so glad to hear all is well after the scare. Life is crazy enough without the hospital right?!? I spent the last 2 months of my pregnancy with the twins in pre~term labor and I know it's no fun but you sound like a trooper...thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family for sure!
Post a Comment