Sunday, July 4, 2010
Family Pictures 2010
These are our family pictures for 2010. We had my sister, Jennie, take the pics in a local cemetary. It was old and so neat. Although it was hot and there were bugs the kids held out and we got some cute pictures. The cemetary was so neat and old. There were graves stones that were broken and cracked. Some from the 1700's and quite a few from early 1800's. Some of kids not very old while others lived long full lives. It was so pretty and we had a wonderful time. Thanks Jen for taking the pictures for us. This will be the last time for a long time to have TX pictures so we wanted them to be unique and special. I think they turned out great. I can't wait to get to our new home and get some printed out to hang up. Thank you Kaijsa, Kaitlyn, Kira, Kamden, Kinsee, and Kaileigh for being so easy to work with and for helping each other out so you can all have cute pictures. I love the ones of the kids together. Our kids love each other and are actual friends which is all I ever wanted. Yes we have our moments of fighting but overall we love to spend time together as a family and that is special and precious. Our family will be together forever and being friends as well as family makes that more incredible. I can't wait till we can all get to the Temple to be sealed. We are waiting anxiously by the mail for the ok. Thanks again Jen! We love you and will miss you. Love you Saling Crew! We'll do updated pictures around Christmas when we have Kallin and Kira with us. Those will be our first in AZ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Love the pictures! Jen did a great job!! You guys look great!
Post a Comment