Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's True! Can You Believe It?


Girl
Graphics & Myspace Layouts



It's true. We are having another girl. I must admit I was hoping for a boy but another girl will be fun too. Is fun the word? The kids are excited for a girl, they are more fun to dress up. So I'll go through all the baby clothes and remove the boy clothes from our house. As of right now this is our last baby so Kamden will be our only boy. The girls will all have to share rooms and learn to get along. Drama will be the theme of our house, just kidding. I had a name all picked out for a boy so I have to now think of a girl's name. I hope I can think of something soon because I hate not having a name. Our due date was moved up to July 5th but I've been 2 weeks early with my other 2 so figure on June for this one too. A girl...I'm still getting used to the idea. We will love her and are glad she is healthy. Everything looks great and I'm doing ok. I wonder what personality she'll have. Well we'll find out in a little while. The time will go by fast. Welcome to our home little girl! We love you and are excited to welcome you into our hearts, home and lives.

7 comments:

J~ said...

A girl will be fun. Maybe she will have Mom's black hair!

Rachel said...

I sure hope so. I keep thinking that if I'm going to have a girl I'd like her to look like Mom.

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

Congrats!!! you guys must be so excited to have another addition to the fam!!!!

Tammy said...

Okay, here are my name suggestions: Karrington, Kalleigh, Kyleigh, Krystal, Kaleen, Kambri (maybe to close to Kamden), Karrick, Kaeleigh. I have a bunch more, but I won't overwhelm ya. I am sure you probably already have one picked out, but I thought these were pretty and some of them quite unique...good luck!!

d said...

As of right now this is your last baby?? Yeah I caught that in your blog. You are thinking of trying one more time to get another boy aren't you!! ^_^
Ok my name suggestions are:
Karidy or Kaori

-Heather

Melanie said...

Congrats! I think it would be so fun to have a little girl and she and her older sister will probably be great friends. I hope to have a girl someday...well have to see.

Mills Family said...

Oh Soooo fun! Congrats!! Little girls are soooo special!! I like all the names...can you figure a way to put them all together! haha, good luck on choosing!