Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank You! We Found A Name!

Thank you to everyone who voted for a name. I was going to let the vote go longer but we found a name we all liked and most of y'all did too! Our baby girl's name is going to be Kaileigh Rose Saling I know you're probably thinking can we make the spelling any more difficult but we liked this. Again thanks to all who gave their votes and opinions. Kaileigh has started moving and becoming very busy. We are looking forward to her arrival. Due to her size the due date was moved up a week! Yeah! The due date now is July 5th. Maybe we'll have an Independence Day baby. I'm usually early 2 weeks early so we'll see what happens. We love you all and everything is good here! Ok so Larry just told me this is the name for right now. The only name that may change is the middle name. Kaileigh is for sure the first name. I'll let you know if anything changes.

7 comments:

d said...

Mac saw your girl name and thought you were naming the baby after her! I had to tell her it was pronounced Kai not Kay like hers. ^_^
-heather

Rachel said...

I did think of her name though with the spelling. Plus Teresa, Larry's sister, has a daughter named Taileigh. They can all be similar. :)

Melissa said...

Love it!!

Summers Family said...

We're trying to put a poll up to but having problems. Any advice?
Congratulations as well.

Rachel said...

Do y'all have a blog? If so in the customize section for add a gadget there is a poll. Add that and it lets you put up some names. Are you having a boy or a girl? Let me know your blog so I can add you to mine.

d said...

Kennedy was better. That is all.

Aaron, Kristy, Emma & Autumn said...

That is a beautiful name! As for us our due date is Nov 8th!