Cameras can be so weird. I took a couple of pictures of Kaitlyn with her new haircut and color but for some reason I can't find them on my camera. A couple of weeks ago Kaitlyn wanted to get her done. She had colored it black for Halloween and now wanted her more normal color. I took her down to the Salon because I can't go from black to brown. The stylist we go to is fantastic. Anyways, she had to strip the color from Kait's hair and then color it. Now it is a nice medium brown and very pretty on her. She also cut it in the cutest A-cut. It looks so good on her! I wish those pictures were around. Oh well. You can sort of see it in the ones we took at the game. For Valentine's Day we all went to the BYU vs TCU Basketball game with my sister and dad. There were also a couple of other families with us and it was so much fun! It was nice to spend Valentine's Day with those that we love. Larry and I also went to a movie earlier in the day with Jen to see Confessions of a Shopaholic and it was good. A cute and funny movie. A movie lots of people can probably relate to. We hope y'all had a fantastic Valentine's Day! I love my husband and was so grateful to be able to spend the day with him. I love my family too and it's always fun to spend time together.
The little ones loved the game while the older girls were a little bored. It was fun to go see BYU beat the heck out of TCU. Kamden loved the dancers...hehe Life is good and all is well. Hugs to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
we were not bored kaijsa just was really confused so kailtlyn had to explain
I am so glad to see that Larry got to go to the game. It looked like you had fun. I am doing just fine. The pain was a little more than I anticipated, but it is manageable. I hope Larry is feeling alright. I'll get in touch with you soon.
Sounds like you guys had a great Valentines Day! The pictures are way cute!
Post a Comment