Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Baby's Name
So, if you look off to the right you will notice a poll. We are having trouble coming up with a name for our baby girl. These are some we have thought of and liked. Will you please vote for the one you like? You can vote as often as you want, I think. Please say the names of all the kids out loud so you can get a feel of the flow. Kaijsa, Kaitlyn, Kira, Kamden, Kinsee, and ... Thanks for helping. I can't promise we'll use the one that wins but we might! Thanks for helping us out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Okay I suck. I didn't even know you were pregnant! CONGRATS! My vote is for Kennedy! ;)
I think Kylie flows best if you say all the names together, but I also like Kai and Kennedy.
I think Kinsee and Kylie go the best together!
well as all the other kids' names start with either K-I or K-A I think you should stick with the trend and go for Kandace! If you are wanting to buck the trend however, I like Kylie.
-heather
If Kylie wins the spelling will not be how I have it entered. Larry and the girls think that's too plain. The spelling would be Kaileigh. Just FYI.
What about Kara?
Mom would vote for Kennedy so me too
Post a Comment