Thursday, December 27, 2012
Family Pictures 2012
We have a friend in town who wants to become a photographer so we had her practice on our family. Larry and I haven't had any pictures of just the 2 of us in a while so we got a couple of us, 1 of which we liked. Kamden, Kinsee, Kaileigh, and Kallen each have a few we like and then of course the family has a few. Mostly they are just fun. We love that she did black and white as well as color photos. I think around Valentine's Day we may do some more and send out cards since I didn't get Christmas cards out this year. I think we'll do a tradition of Valentine's Day Cards :) Our family is doing well. We are happy in AZ and really enjoy Maricopa. We love our ward and the kids love their school. I really feel like we've found our Home. We are also enjoying our new home and are still getting unpacked and settled in but it's coming along.
Kamden is going to be 7 in a month and I can hardly believe it. He's growing up to be a good boy and very helpful. He's got a soft heart that loves to serve and help others to be happy.
Kinsee Belle is still spunky as ever but also finding her sweet side. She too is a big help, especially when on her terms. She's a great sister. I can't believe she's 5 and in school.
Kai is such a girly girl and I love it. She amuses me and makes me laugh. I love her sweet artistic spirit. She's 3 and going on 16. :)
Kallen is all boy and so mischievous. I can tell he's going to be a handful. He love to play tricks and see people laugh. He loves to tackle you and just play and tease. He's got the sweetest spirit and so kind.
Kaijsa, Kaitlyn and Kira are in UT and seem to be doing well and are happy. They are all involved with work and school and sports. They are growing up and becoming lovely young women.
We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We also hope y'all have a wonderful New Year! Here's to a year done and another beginning! To dreams realized and more made. To endings and beginnings and all things being possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment