Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I know this is late but I want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to everyone. Even if you may not be a mother at this moment some day you will get the chance.

I miss my mom but was able to go to her graveside and visit with her. It's nice to go there and chat with her about what's going on in my life. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my mom and wish she were here but I do know she is with me and my family. I love you mom and you're were such a great example for me. I hope I can be like you some day.

To Larry's mom, Annette, thank you. Thank you for being a wonderful mom and example as well. I wish we lived closer so we could chat and spend time together but please know we love you. It's sad when family is spread so far apart that we can't get together more often but love and prayers are with those we love.

I had a great Mother's Day. It happened to fall the day after my wedding anniversary, I'll post on that soon, so we did a couple of different things. We painted our bedroom green and I'm loving it. We took some family photos which was nice so y'all can see how big the little ones are getting. I got to talk to Kira and know that she is ok. We went to church were my little Kamden sang a song in Primary to the Mother's and it was adorable. He is such a cutie. All my kids are really. I can brag, it's Mother's Day. My dad fixed us all a fantastic meal and we ate till we couldn't eat any more. Thank you to my loving husband and kids for such a great day. They gave me a beautiful picture of Christ that I can't wait to hang up. Once I do I'll take a picture for y'all. I also got a cute pair of shoes and a cute purse.

Again, Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's both past, present, and future!

No comments: