Saturday, April 4, 2009
Blue Bonnet Pictures
Every year the Texas flower comes out and we take pictures. The Blue Bonnets are so beautiful and there are fields of them. I love this time of the year, it means Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner. Today was our picture day. My sister, Jennie, came with us to take the pictures. We dressed up in our Easter outfits and stepped into the field of flowers. Jen did a great job of taking pictures. I've put some of them into the slide show. The only family member who isn't with us is Kira and she is missed. We love her and know she'd love having her picture taken in the beautiful field of blue bonnets. The kids looked wonderful in their Easter outfits, they are getting older and when they are all dressed up I notice it most. They are beautiful kids and I am so grateful to have all of them in my life and in our family. Larry and I are truly very blessed. In a picture or two you may even see my belly with Kaileigh Rose. We are looking forward to her arrival. Anyways...it was windy, more than we would have liked it to be, but the pictures turned out well anyway. Thank you family for humoring mom and getting all dressed up on a Saturday morning to take pictures. I love y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Rachel - Where in the world is that field? I will drive to get pictures there! It is gorgeous and so is your family!
Just beautiful...what more is there to say?
The field is in Waxahachie close to where my dad lives. It is beautiful. Sorry kaijsa I just noticed in one of the pictures your name is spelled wrong. I'm not used to this keyboard so I have a hard time typing on it. I do know how to spell your name though.
Post a Comment