Saturday, April 4, 2009
Birthday Dinner at Babes
We went out for dinner today at Babe's Chicken House Restaurant. It is our favorite place to eat. They make the best smoked chicken anywhere. The other food there is fabulous as well. Plus when you go for your b-day you get to dress up as a chicken and do the chicken dance. Kaijsa and I have our birthdays just a day apart so we celebrate by eating dinner together and then she'll get her own day with a cake next weekend. I'm still trying to think of what to do for her cake. She's a little bummed that her b-day falls on Easter this year but we'll try to do things just for her. Happy Birthday Kaijsa and Mom. Thanks Papa for dinner it was fantastic as always. Thanks Rachel for coming to celebrate with us. We love our family and friends. Birthdays are special days and we're grateful to be able to spend those special moments with those we love. We missed Larry as he wasn't feeling well but we brought home some of the leftovers which he enjoyed. Love you Larry Dean/Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Tell KR she is awesome! What a good sport to dress up like a chicken. At 16 you wouldn't have caught me doing something silly in public.
-h
Happy Birthday Rachel and Kaijsa!! I wish I could have gone with you guys!! I hope Larry knows how much he was missed!! Love you guys!
Didn't know it was your birthday's... Happy birthday. I really miss the barbecue chicken from Texas and the bannana pudding. Hope things are better these days. Cliff
Post a Comment